PROCUREMENT OF 32 MOBILE CLINICS FOR SADC’S HIV & AIDS CROSS BORDER INITIATIVE PROJECT
1. Publication reference: SADC/GF/HIV &AIDS/01/12
2. Procuring Entity: SOUTHERN AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY (SADC) SECRETARIAT
3. Publication date of the General Procurement Notice (GPN): 9TH SEPTEMBER 2011
4. Publication date of the Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) : 9TH JANUARY 2012
5. Type of procurement: GOODS
6. Lot number and lot title: Lot 1 – Supply, Delivery and Commissioning of 32 Mobile Clinics
7. Estimated contract value: US$5.1 Million
8. Procurement method: International Competitive Bidding
9. Reason for cancellation: Cancellation has been done pursuant to Article 19.1 (d) of the SADC Procurement Policy (August 2011) read with Article 15.11.1(d) of the SADC Procurement Guidelines (August 2011) i.e. All technically compliant bids/applications exceeded the available financial resources.
10. Further action: Subject to availability of financial resources and approval of the activity by the Global Fund, the bidding process will be re-launched with revised requirements and terms and conditions.