Secretary to the Tender Committee
........... Ministry of Investment, Trade and Industry
Private Bag 004, Gaborone
- I am pleased to inform you that the Ministry of Investment, Trade and Industry (MITI) is in the process of developing THE NATIONAL E-COMMERCE PORTAL.
- The Ministry of Investment, Trade and Industry (MITI) is now inviting you to submit technical and financial proposals to provide the following consulting services: DEVELOPMENT OF THE NATIONAL E-COMMERCE PORTAL. More details on the services are provided in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The contract will be selected under Open Competitive Bidding method and procedures described in this Request for Proposal.
- The Request for Proposal includes the following documents:
Section 1 - Letter of Invitation
Section 2 - Information to Bidders
Section 3 - Technical Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 4 - Financial Proposal - Standard Forms
Section 5 - Terms of Reference
Section 6 - Standard Forms of Contract.
5. Please inform us, upon receipt, within maximum ten (10) days from the date of this letter:
(a) that you received the bidding documents; and
(b) whether you will submit a proposal (if not please state the reasons).
Ms. H. C. Maripe
SADC – TRF Procurement Officer