REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC/ORGAN/01/2020
RFB Title: PROVISION OF SEOM REGALIA
Contract Title: PROVISION OF SEOM REGALIA
1. The SADC Secretariat is inviting suitable and qualified companies to submit bids for provision of SEOM Regalia.
Technical Specifications and drawings for procurement of SEOM Regalia for the 2020 SEOM
See detailed under Annex 1 below.
2. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFB), should be submitted to the following email: email@example.com
PROVISION OF SEOM REGALIA
Attention: Mrs. Veronica Chingalawa
3. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is 21st August 2020, 15:00hours local time.
3. All quotations should be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quotations by fax will NOT be accepted.
5. Your quotation(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.:
i. PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
ii. EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administratively (see Paragraph 2, 4, 5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price.
iii. VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation.
iv. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Company Profile, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, PPADB Certificate, Banking Details, Valid Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation.
v. Delivery time and stock availability: Bidders must indicate delivery period and stock availability.
6. The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 14 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
7 Additional request for information and clarifications can be made, no later than 5 days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mrs. Veronica Chingalawa
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form
Veronica Zulu Chingalawa
Ag. Senior Officer - Procurement
31st July 2020