SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
FOR PROVISION OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO SADC SECRETARIAT TO CONDUCT WORKLOAD ANALYSIS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/78 Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT Number and titles of lots:1
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
1. The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2020/21. It intend to use part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract to engage a Consulting Firm for Provision of Technical Assistance to SADC Secretariat to Conduct Workload Analysis.
2. The SADC Secretariat now invites soft copy proposals from eligible and reputable recruitment firms interested to bid for the Assignment
3. The contractor will be selected under the Open Bidding procurement method and procedures described in this Bidding Documents.
4. The RFP with Terms of reference can be accessed through the link below this notice.
5. The closing time and date for submission of the proposals at the address indicated in the RFP document is Wednesday, 28th September 2020 at 15:00 hour's local time.” Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the RFP Document shall not be considered and shall be returned.
6. All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
7. Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for Proposal, only in writing (or by email) and by latest 14 working days before the submission deadline indicated in 5 above from the following contact points: