SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
INVITATION TO BID FOR MULTIPLE FRAMEWORK CONTRACT
Procurement entity: The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat:
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Number and titles of lots: Three Lots – MULTIPLE FRAMEWORK CONTRACT FOR PROVISION OF TRAVEL AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT Reference Number:
Maximum contract budget:
LOT 1 US$ 7,000,000.00
LOT 2 US$ 10,000,000.00
LOT 3 US$ 3,000,000.00
1. The SADC Secretariat herewith invites companies/firms to submit Proposalto for the following contract(s): email@example.com indicating the title below:
FRAMEWORK CONTRACT FOR PROVISION OF TRAVEL AND EVENTS
MANAGEMENT - SADC/3/5/2/121
More details on the scope of the contract(s) provided in the Bidding Document –which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website:
2. The INVITATION TO BID FOR FRAMEWORK CONTRACT is open to all companies/firms, which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Document.
3. The date and time of submission of the Proposalsat the address indicated in the Bidding Document is 14th December 2020, Time: 15:00 Hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Document shall not be considered.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the SADC Secretariat website:
4. Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning thiscontract, only in writing and by latest 23rd November 2020, Time: 16:00 Hours local time, from the following contact points:
Head of Unit - Procurement
CBD Plot 54385
Tel: +267 395 1863
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Copy:; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Web site: www.sadc.int
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation, shortlisting or cancellation notices, requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website:https://www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement/open-procurementopportunities/
5. Description of the assignment:
Short description of the assignment including more details on the scope of the contract is provided in the Bidding document – which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the SADC Secretariat website: https://www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement/openprocurement-opportunities/
The SADC Secretariat herewith invites companies/firms to submit Applications for bidding for the following contract: MULTIPLE FRAMEWORK CONTRACT FOR THE
PROVISION OF TRAVEL AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT - SADC/3/5/2/121
The intended start date is 1st August 2021 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 24 Months from date of commencement.
The procurement method used for this contract is Multiple Framework Contract as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines on Procurement and Grants, January 2017 edition available on the Procurement documentation page of the SADC website.
The Invitation for submission of bids is open to all companies/firms, which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding document.
- FWC TRAVEL MANAGEMENT 20201104 Final.doc
- FWC TRAVEL MANAGEMENT 20201104 Final.pdf
- Addendum to the-TRAVEL AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT TENDER.pdf
- Response to Requests for Clarifications - TRAVEL EVENTS MANAGEMENT.pdf
- Addendum Two-TRAVEL AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT TENDER.pdf
- Response to Requests for Clarifications - TRAVEL EVENTS FWC 20210114 final.pdf
- Cancellation Notice-Travel & Events Management 2021.pdf