SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
FOR REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SADC INDUSTRIAL CLUSTER FRAMEWORK AND GUIDELINES
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/97
Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Number and titles of lots: 1
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
1. The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2019/20. It intends to use part of the proceeds of the fund to cover eligible payments under the contract to engage a Consulting Firm for the development of the SADC industrial cluster framework and guidelines.
2. The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed proposals from eligible and reputable recruitment firms interested to bid for the Assignment
3. The procurement method used for this contract is Quality and Cost Based Selection under the Limited Bidding as defined in the revised SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available at the following website: www.sadc.int
4. The RFP with Terms of reference can be downloaded through the link below.
5. The closing time and date for submission of the proposals at the address indicated in the RFP document is 23 March 2020, 16:00 Hours local time.” Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the RFP Document shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
6. All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
7. Interested companies/firmsmay seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for Proposal, only in writing (or by email) and by latest 14 working days before the submission deadline from the following contact points:
Mrs. Veronica Zulu Chingalawa, Acting Head of Procurement
With a copy to:
Mr. Purpose Chifani,