GOVERNMENT OF THE KINGDOM OF ESWATINI
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE BUILD, FINANCE AND TRANSFER CONSTRUCTION
OF INDUSTRIAL BUILDING LOT 1002 IN MATSAPHA INDUSTRIAL ESTATES
EOI NUMBER: 123 OF 2020/21
The Government of Eswatini through the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Trade invites ‘Expressions of Interest’ from reputable organizations with proven capacity for the development of infrastructure projects specifically industrial buildings under various Public Private Partnership models as per terms and conditions to be laid down in the contractual arrangement with Government.
The PPP will involve a contract between the Government of Eswatini and a private party in which the private party will provide the infrastructure project under the build, finance and transfer PPP model.
The evaluation will follow the Public Procurement Act of 2011, be competitive and result in a ‘short listing’ of firms. Following this process, it is the intention to invite the short listed firms to provide proposals for the requested services.
The following documents must be attached to the Expression of Interest:
- Certified copy of a relevant Trading Licence or equivalent for foreign suppliers;
- Certified copy of current Certificate of Company Registration or equivalent for foreign suppliers;
- Certified copy of an official statement of the Directors, alternative Directors, Managers and Auditors of the company (Form ‘J’ or equivalent);
- Certified copy of an official statement of the annual summary of shares capital and shares (Form‘C’ or equivalent); and
- Valid Police Clearance Certificates of Company Directors listed in Form J
- A current copy of Labor Compliance Certificate
- An Original Valid Tax Compliance Certificate
- Documented experience in the development/operations of infrastructure project as described above.
- Clear description of funding structure including estimate of return on investment (ROI) target and details of institution providing financial underwriting services.
The Expression of Interest should be deposited in the Treasury Tender Box situated at Treasury Building, MBABANE at the latest by 31st July 2020 at 9:00 am. Late applications will not be considered.
The envelope must be clearly marked: “Expression of Interest for the Build, Finance and Transfer ”, “The Secretary to Eswatini Government Tender Board, Treasury Building, MBABANE”, “EOI No.:123 of 2020/21
Failure to mark the envelope clearly and accurately may result in rejection of the application.
Requests for clarifications, which must be in writing, should be addressed to the following: Ms. Zamanyambose Mtetwa (Director Industry) at the Ministry of Commerce Industry and Trade, P.O. Box 451 Mbabane, Eswatini, H100 or the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org