Project Implementing Agency(PIA)
Name of Project
SHARED WATERCOURSES SUPPORT PROJECT FOR THE BUZI, RUVUMA AND SAVE RIVER BASINS
Title of Goods to be Procured:
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS and FEULS.
Project ID Number : P-Z1EAO-003
Tender ref.: CBMP:ZINWA-RUNDE/Magudu ConstrMaterials & Fuels 01
(1) This Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Development Business Issue dated February 28, 2006.
(2) The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat have received a grant from the African Development Fund in various currencies towards the cost of the SADC Shared Water-Courses Support Project (SWCSP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the grant to cover eligible payments under the contracts for the ZINWA-SAVE Project Implementing Agency (PIA).
(3) The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following attached detailed specifications:
|1||Standard-Cement Bricks||230 * 115* 75mm||70 000||No|
|4||Course aggregates||10mm concrete stones||75||M3|
|5||Course aggregates||20mm concrete stones||1600||M3|
|6||Diesel||Normal diesel fuel||50000||Litres|
|8||Engine Oil||SAE 40||100||Litres|
|9||Hydraulic Oil||Automatic transmission fluid||100||Litres|
(4) Further information may be obtained from ZINWA-RUNDE Project Implementing Agency: Contact person being Eng. E. Kaseke, No. 717 Mineral Road, P.O.Box 250, Masvingo. Phone: 039262950-3; e-mail: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) Bids shall be directed to the Catchment Manager, ZINWA-RUNDE Catchment Office, No. 717 Mineral Road, P.O. Box 250, Masvingo and delivered to the same address: Room 2 on or before 1400hrs Thursday 06th June 2013 (Zimbabwe local time).
(6) Bids submitted shall be clearly marked the Title of Goods; Reference Number and packaged and tendered for Separate by Lot.
(7) Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend at the ZINWA-RUNDE Office BOARDROOM: Room 113 at 717 Mineral Road, Masvingo on Thursday 06th June 2013 at 1400hrs Zimbabwe local time.
(8) For each of the items tendered for, bidders are required to clearly show on their quotations (i) unit price exclusive of VAT and Taxes and (ii) VAT and Taxes separately and (iii) cost price inclusive of VAT and Taxes.
(9) Bidders are required to attach valid certified copies of: (i) Tax Clearance Certificate and (ii) Company Registration Certificates to support their bids.
(9) Bidders are required to note that all lots on tender are to be delivered to Magudu Dam and Irrigation Site in Masvingo District, Masvingo Province, Zimbabwe. Directions to get to the delivery site are to be supplied to bidders.