SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
PROCUREMENT OF A FIRM TO UNDERTAKE MID-TERM REVIEW OF THE REVISED REGIONAL INDICATIVE STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT PLAN – 2015-2020 AND THE STRATEGIC INDICATIVE PLAN FOR THE ORGAN
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/15
Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Number and titles of lots: 1
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2018/19. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the Consultancy contract to Undertake Midterm Review of the Revised RISDP 2015-2020 and the SIPO.
- The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed proposals from eligible and reputable firms interested to bid for the Assignment
- The selection method used for this contract is Quality and Cost Based Selection under the Negotiated Procedure as defined in the revised SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available at the following website: www.sadc.int
- The RFP with Terms of reference and supporting Annexes can be obtained from the following website: http://www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement/open-procurement-opportunities/
- The closing time and date for submission of the proposals at the address indicated in the RFP document is Monday, 19th November 2018 at 16:00hrs local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the RFP Document shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
- The procurement opportunity is open to all firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the RFP
- All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
- Interested companies/firmsmay seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for proposal, only in writing (or by email) and by latest Monday, 5th November 2018 at 16:00 hours local time from the following contact points:
Head of Procurement
Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat
CBD Plot 54385
Room DGP11 on Ground Floor
Attention: Mr. Gift Mike Gwaza
Copy to Mr. Dennis Rweyemamu
Email : email@example.com