CONTRACT REFERENCE: SADC/ICT/04/2014
CONTRACT TITLE: Tender For The Supply Of Office Equipment
INVITATION FOR BIDS
OPEN COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Date: 17th November 2014.
1. The Southern African Community (SADC) has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2014/15. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the SUPPLY OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT.
2. The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed tenders from eligible Bidders for SUPPLY OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT as listed below:-
|TENDER NO||Lot No||LOT NAME DESCRIPTION||Quantity|
|SADC/ICT/04/2014||1||INTEL CORE i5 LAPTOPS||80|
|2||INTEL CORE i7 LAPTOPS||20|
|3||HEAVY DUTY MFP LASER||3|
|4||WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS||18|
|5||MENTAINANCE CONTRACT FOR 13 HEAVY DUTY MFP PRINTERS||1
|6||HEAVYDUTY REPRODUCTION EQUIPMENT||2|
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the SADC Procurement Policy, March 2014 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the SADC Procurement Policy and Regulations.
4. Bidders may bid for more than one Lot, and must quote for all items and quantities specified in each lot.
5. Interested bidders can download a complete set of the Bidding Document(s) using the link below.
6. Interested Bidders may obtain further information in writing from the Head of the Procurement Unit, SADC Headquarters, Private Bag 0095, Fax +267 3972848 / 3181070, Gaborone, Botswana, E-mail: email@example.com, copy to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 2 weeks before the deadline of submission of the bids.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the appropriate amount.
8. All bids in one original plus four (4) copies, properly filled and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below:
CBD Plot 54385
Private Bag 0095
at or before 15th January 2015 14:30 hrs local time. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend the opening at the SADC Secretary's HQ, CBD Plot 54385, Ground Floor, Room DGP26, Gaborone, Botswana, 15th January 2015 14:30 hrs local time
9. Late bids, portion of bids, electronic bids, bids not received, bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Snowden Mmadi MCIPS
Head – Procurement Unit