SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN):
Whistle Blowing Process Services
Date: 17th June 2015
1. The Southern African Development Community (SADC) has set aside funds during the 2015/16 financial year It is intended that part of the proceeds of these funds will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Whistle blowing.
3. The Southern African Development Community (SADC) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of whistle blowing process services.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the procurement unit email@example.com attention the Head – Procurement Unit.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be requested on a written submission to the above at no cost.
6. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Consultancy Services.
7. Bids must be delivered to The Tender Box, SADC Secretariat , CBD Plot 54385 , Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, Botswana on or before 14:30hrs on 7th August 2015 and must be accompanied by a security of 2% of bid amount.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 15:00 hrs, 7th August 2015at the SADC Secretariat Plot No 54385 Central Business District, Gaborone.
Snowden Mmadi MCIPS
Head – Procurement Unit